Check here the latest news about our events, exhibitions, meetings,
gelato courses and more.
Welcome in the ice cream news and events page. Navigation menu':
- Ice Age Thai moved already to a brand new facility . We are now ready!
- We start no with ice cream school and courses.
- Frozen bakery is now available!
- Coming soon: ice cream cakes!
Ice cream and gelato school:
We have a gelato class person-to-person.Here what we offer:
- It is not a class, the ice cream course is only dedicated to you. You can come with a friend.
- It takes 2 day, 6 hours a day circa. If you want to take the 3 days course you can read more lower in this paragraph. We also have 4 days!
- Location is in Bangkok close to Suvarnabhumi international airport
- The tutor did get many years of experience and also attend gelato training and courses in Italy
- Price is 35,200 THB including lodging and transport from hotel (1 room with breakfast, 3 nights) not including air ticket or other transportation from your place
- Price is 50,300 THB including lodging and transport from hotel (1 room with breakfast, 4 nights) not including air ticket or other transportation from your place
- Price is 75,000 THB including lodging and transport from hotel (1 room with breakfast, 5 nights) not including air ticket or other transportation from your place
- You will attend on a professional machine the production of gelato with premix and paste
- OK we wait for your call: 021708640 (khun Kop)
After this course you will be able to produce ice cream with professional machinery and personalize the taste using premixes.Here a note to better explains:
to make gelato or ice cream you have to create a well balance recipe that include sugar, fat, liquid and solid.
To be able to create this kind of recipes you need lots of experiences and deep knowledge of ingredients.
A short cut is to use premix or premixes (bag that contain all the ingredients in exact proportion in powder form) and mix it with water.
Some flavors, like strawberry, blueberry and more, are more delicious if rather than only powders, can add some fresh products or gelato paste.
Paste is a sort of liquid or dense liquid originated from fruit.
So you will learn how to prepare ice cream with these kinds of products: premix and paste. You will also learn how to add some fresh products like fresh fruit or extra chocolate to increase the taste of your own ice cream.
So, after the course you will be able to produce a good gelato. Then, depending on your will and free time, you can start to experiment your own mix in your own place till arriving to produce your own premix. But to arrive to produce premix by yourself you should take the 4 days course just to get an idea about what a premix contain. Then to produce your own premix need a long time trying and buying separate ingredients.Premixes are not only available from our company. You can find on the market several kinds with different quality.After this ice cream course you will be able to produce ice cream with any brand of premix. Our premixes are suitable to dissolving in to water or milk or both.
- Hua Hin Food Festival 2017
- Kabinburi province, Thailand on October 2, 2013. Support to
flooded area. Ice Age staff went to help and distributing some food
and relief packages:
- Green tea ice cream: not only vanilla is popular as a flavor,
also green tea has his own regular customers. For this Miss Kitty
goes personally abroad every 3 month to check the quality and the
production on the spot to guaranty constant consistence and taste of
the green tea ice cream that is also a delicious low fat dessert
Free price list for your ice
cream sale. Download this
.pdf (770kb) or
.zip (770Kb) and print it out. You will get 2 price list (you
have to cut) and can use your price. We suggest you to use photo
paper. In addition you can request us to send you a Free price list
already print (in Thailand only). Just drop an
email with your address and telephone number.
- Sorry, no events in the few weeks, visit us again, thank you.
News and event by Kittiporn
Nantanon ♥ Click here for ice cream